Sunday, April 5, 2009

Sunday, bloody sunday

Hey

What a last few days it's been...let's get right into it. Friday, ended up dancing in the middle of the dancefloor at Le Social in my underwear no less all in order to get me a free pair of Jagermeister manties and I tell you I earned them well. After that late night of crazyness, it was off for a quick nap then right back up and off to work for a total of 8.72 hrs at work. Right knackered I was! Had a hard time staying awake saturday to watch the Canadians assault the Maple Leafs, good times!!!

Sunday was typical, work in the morning, chill in the afternoon, now a week after my first post, the weather was drastically different, the morning kicked off with snow, then it was a chill windy grey afternoon, perfect occasion for me to hit up Laurier street and take gloomy pictures of all the casualties upon the way.

By casualties, I do mean bikes, see in autumn some people left their bikes tide up to fences and lamp posts leaving them for dead, then winter came around and so did the snow plows and what not destroying some 10 to 15 bikes just on Laurier alone, here are some of the remains. Note, if you have a soft stomach, do not look at theses pics ;-)

Prrrrrrrr.

And let's not forget, comments are always more than welcomed ;-)

No comments:

Post a Comment