Sunday, April 5, 2009

Things I Remember


Here is the latest to add to my collection from one of my favorite artist Mr. Andrew Pommier from Vancouver. I discovered him when I used to work for Adidas, he released three signature models and I had to jump on them, well I got 2 out of 3, never been a fan of the Superstar. Anyways, I recently came across a book of his art called Things I Don't Remember and it's really nicely presented, I really like the way he illustrates, all of his images are at times depressing yet he finds a way to dress up the characters in different costumes, mainly as animals, strange I know, but give it a chance, and you'll for sure find yourself in one of his illustrations.

Oh and the clothing company RVCA recently released a Artist collection of T-shirts and the second I laid eyes on the Pommier t-shirt, I had to get it! if you like, check out the site. You'll also find many other artists.

Prrrr.



No comments:

Post a Comment