Monday, July 6, 2009

From the Vault: Death Cab For Cutie

Decided to go into "the Vault" and post some concert pics of shows that I have done, since moving around here and there and spending close to 2 years in France, I've been having a hard time getting all of my pictures together but I tell you, whenever I'll come across some, I'll makes sure to post them... if anyone cares.

Here are some pics from a Death Cab For Cutie concert I attended with the lady a year ago today. I remember it being in a small venue in Paris and security got very annoyed when they saw me with my camera so I tried my best to shoot without my flash at mostly 800 iso. The room was packed and since security was being a bitch, I decided not to move around too much which explains why all the pics are just of Ben Gibbard.

Also if your a Death Cab fan, go out and get The Open Door EP, it's been out for a few months but with summer, it will play well on your earbuds or stereos.

Enjoy and Comment!

No comments:

Post a Comment