Monday, June 15, 2009

From Norway with Love

I have seen some messed up things in my life and tonight was pretty crazy. I got to see Norvegian Death Metal "cult classic" act Mayhem on what was the last date on their 25th anniversary tour. Being used to seeing punk, rock and hardcore shows, this was not the place to be picking up chicks, unless your into chicks that will knock you on your ass in the mosh pit. It was really intense but otherwise interesting. If you don't know anything about Mayhem then click HERE to get the full story, really worth the read.

Also I was a little sketch to bring my camera along so here are the only pics that I got with my iPhone.

Oh and the opening act, the singer cut his chest open with a blade, otherwise it was business as usual for Death Metalers :-S

No comments:

Post a Comment