Thursday, June 25, 2009

MICHAEL JACKSON 1958-2009

I've been sitting here on my balcony watching clip after clip of Michael Jackson, trying to understand the spark that he created with the world. Everyone loved him including myself but yet I still feel the need to remember everything that he did, EVERYTHING. I as most of you grew up to his music, my first vinyl was the BAD album, and I thought that Michael Jackson was the "coolest" baddest cat in town. The album Thriller still to this day is the album that has sold the most in the world, everyone knows someone that owns a copy of it. Although his colour of skin did change later on in his career the man did fuse together both whites and blacks and had everyone dancing to the same beat.

I still agree that he was damaged at a young age, when most people grew up, he remained as young as Peter Pan, I guess now Michael Jackson has moved on to his second star to the left, and straight on till morning.

For up to the minute info, I'd head over to TMZ

Here is one of the best clips that I could find, enjoy it, watch him dance!

1 comment:

  1. Totally agree with what your saying, I don't think he had the best childhood a kid could have, obviously it will affect a person while growing up.

    But on the bright side his music will always make me go nuts and sing along and his dance moves are just amazing !

    RIP MJ

    ReplyDelete