Monday, June 8, 2009

Mi Adidas



Hey

I'm off to Paris in just over a month, my home away from home is just around the corner :-)
Fun thing that I have planned is shopping and I'll be going to no other than my former corner shop where I used to work called Adidas on Les Champs Elysees. I want to make myself a new pair of shoes cuz with Adidas you can do that. It's called MiAdidas and they offer you the chance to make your own custom made shoes, I already own 4 pairs but since late last year, Adidas decide to make their Originals collection as part of the custom shoes you can design. I went on the website tonight to get a idea of what I can do, below are a few results. I'm undecided so please comment and give me your thoughts, or even go to MIADIDAS and custom make your own, so far it's not available in Canada but if you have a American address you can have them shipped there.

Prrrrr.

& Comment!

1 comment: