Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Up, up, up!!

If you haven't seen in yet then do it, I went to see Up tonight and was blown away. I'm not gonna let myself get carried away but Pixar did it again. Just the quality of the images, the looks, the small details and let's not forget about the truly original story. Always avoiding the cliches and pop-culture references, Pixar once again sets the bar up really high with their annual opus. The only dullard is the fact that next year will be Pixar's third Toy Story movie. Otherwise this movie is a jem, bring your tissue though because the first 15 minutes will.... I'll let you see for yourself

Oh and arrive early, me and the lady had a hard time to catch it in 3D and settled for the normal theatre version but I liked it so much I'd see in again but this time, in 3D!

Now I'm off to build my time machine to return 15 years ago and invest in Pixar ;-)

Prrrrrr.

Click HERE for more info on Pixar.

And enjoy the clip of Dug, a dog that we meet.

No comments:

Post a Comment