Wednesday, October 7, 2009

Mont-Tremblant Getaway

About 2 weeks ago me and the Lady brought up to Mount Tremblant her friends from France to give them a Canadian nature treatment. We rented a chalet in the woods that had the perfect look of anything that is horror movie type looking. I spent the evening doing my movie guy voice "they were four young people, alone together for the last time, until..." besides the chalet there was nature and we enjoyed it fully by going for long walks in the forest. It was beautiful to see all the leafs change colour and it just felt good to be away from the city.

By the way, we rented a car and the car that they gave me was a red Dodge Charger.... it really moves, I went up to 180 on the highway heading down to Montreal. On my way back though, I was cautious because I came close and I mean really close to hitting a moose, scary. Anyways my camera decided to be blind all week end and took loads of pictures out of focus so here are some of the ones that turned out ok. Turns out it was the sensor was off...

No comments:

Post a Comment