Wednesday, October 7, 2009

What to listen to this week

Out for almost a month now and kicking it hardcore in my iPhone is that latest from one of my all time favorite Hardcore bands Every Time I Die. This one is up there, not to say I've had problems with previous releases, it's just that the sound is there, kicking you're ass track after track. I'm really happy with this album simply because I get the feeling that I'm grampa Simpson when I go out to shows nowadays and the whole scene is slowly dying by the appearance of a lot of shit bands. Every Time I Die and others like Poison The Well remind me what it's like and this album does this to me.

By the way, Every Time I Die is playing on the 8th of October at the Metropolis with Bring Me The Horizon and the Architects. Well worth checking out, super pumped to see Buffalo's finest.

1 comment:

  1. Good to see you're back hahah!!

    I was so going to see them in montreal but yeah i decided to move to BC insted lol!!

    Great band!

    ReplyDelete