Wednesday, October 7, 2009

This is why I haven't posted in a month!

Like the title says, this is why I haven't updated my blog in the past month. I went crazy one day and bought the new PS3 Slim and I've been hooked since. To be honest, I enjoy it as a full entertainment system, not only are their games but I watch all my movies on it, music and photos as well but the kicker is watching and playing games in HD, all the ladies don't care but wow for the HD.

Enough with the bore but here are some of the games I got so far.
Gran Turismo Prologue, I've been a Gran Turismo fan since day one and so I bought this game with the system and the images are "mind blasting" too bad there aren't many tracks to race on but I assume that this being the prologue, that the full game will feature loads more.
Brothers in Arms, I got this for 20$ on a street sale and it's stunning, beautiful images and great recreation of World War 2. My only problem is that I have to order around my troops and it gets fucking annoying, haven't played it in a while but willing to give another try.
Metal Gear Solid 4, Guns of the Patriots, like Gran Turismo, I've been a fan of this series since the original Playstation days and this one is the "Bee's knees" and like Gran Turismo, it's mind blasting and also in full HD and visually stunning, I highly recommend it.
Picked up HNL '08 for 5 bucks and it's good, I don't enjoy the fact that people get sucked into these games every year because of slight changes and blah blah blah. This one is a solid title and I'll make it last, the only pain in the ass is that I can't play a regular season, I have to do this Dynasty crap where you get to run the team on all levels and it's really annoying, I just want to play.
Lastly it's my big suprise. Uncharted... it's like Idiana Jones, meets a Kung Fu action movie. I really enjoyed this adventure game where you run around the jungle shooting bad guys and climbing up buildings and rocks searching for treasure, the sequel is coming out next week and I'm mega excited for this but I think I'll take the time to complete the games that I have rather than buying more.

If any of you have a PS3, add me as you're friend so we can play online, my screename is kid_a182.

No comments:

Post a Comment