Monday, October 19, 2009

What to listen to this week


Ok

I've noticed that most of my "what to listen to this week" posts are mostly punk and hardcore records and according to the people who look at my blog most of these posts don't really speak to them, that is why I'm about to change it with this.

Their called Noisettes and their from the UK. I came across them while listening to OUI.FM on my iPhone while cooking the other night and while the Lady is in desperate need of some new music to listen to on her iPod, I figured that this album could actually get some rotation around the apartment, and so far so good. To sum it up quite simply.... if The Tings Tings made love to Amy Winehouse (vomit) and Gossip, you would get Noisettes as it's baby.

Usually I just post the link to the band's MySpace page at this point but I'm feeling that most of you will enjoy this so just have a look at the video below.

ENJOY!

1 comment:

  1. J'adore, j'ai écouté par pur hasard sur launch. com parce que ça m'a fait rire "noisettes" comme hazelnuts. et voila j'kiffe ^^
    je pense que Laura pourrait aussi aimer Dragonette, si elle connait pas déjà!

    ReplyDelete